|Posted on July 21, 2012 at 6:00 AM|
Results for the July/Summer 2012 Poll taken from July 6, 2012 until July 20, 2012. Margin of error is 9.2%.
There is also a more in-depth results page that takes this poll and examines the answers based off of age and political party. This will be posted within a few days in the News Room so please check back to see the intense examination of this poll.
UPDATE: Click here for in-depth results page.
1. Are you a male or female?
2. What is your age?
3. Are you registered in a political party?
4. If the election for President was held today, who would you vote for (given that both Obama and Romney are their party's nominees)?
5. If you were to make a prediction, who do you think will win the 2012 Presidential Election? Please note that is a prediction, not necessarily who you plan to vote for on Election Day.
6. Do you know of "Peter Kikot"?
7. Do you know of "Cheryl Piccoli"?
8. Do you know of "Pat Pignatelli"?
9. Do you know of "Chris Visconti"?
10. How many years have you lived in Oakland? (your entire life, not just home ownership)
11. Have you noticed a change in traffic on Rt. 202 (Ramapo Valley Rd.) driving through town over the past few months?
12. Who do you plan to vote for this November with two town council seats up? (Pick up to two people)
13. The Supreme Court recently ruled that the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as "Obamacare", is mostly Constitutional. If it was your decision, what action would you take with the law?
14. Have you taken one of my polls before?
Categories: Poll Completion/Results