|Posted on June 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM|
Results for the Spring 2013 Poll taken from May 8, 2013 until May 29, 2013. Margin of error is 8.4%.
1. Are you a male or female?
2. What is your age?
3. Are you registered in a political party?
4. If the election for New Jersey Governor was held today, who would you vote for?
5. Should the federal government take action to strengthen national gun laws by banning assault weapons and reducing ammunition magazines?
6. Do you approve or disapprove of the way Congress is handling its job?
7. Did you feel any pain from the government's recent sequester cuts?
8. If the November election for Oakland's borough council was today, which candidates would you vote for? (select up to two)
9. Do you approve or disapprove of the job Oakland's Borough Council is doing?
10. Have you taken one of my polls before?
Categories: Poll Completion/Results