|Posted on October 18, 2012 at 6:55 PM|
Results for the Election 2012 Poll taken from September 29, 2012 until October 17, 2012. Margin of error is 12.5%.
1. Are you a male or female?
2. What is your age?
3. Are you registered in a political party?
4. If the election for President was held today, who would you vote for (given that both Obama and Romney are their party's nominees)?
5. If you were to make a prediction, who do you think will win the 2012 Presidential Election? Please note that is a prediction, not necessarily who you plan to vote for on Election Day.
6. Who do you plan to vote for in the U.S. Senate election?
7. For County Freeholder, which candidates will you be voting for? (select who/what applies, no more than 2 names)
8. If you were to grade Mayor Schwager on her term so far, what would you give her?
9. Do you approve or disapprove of the job Oakland's Borough Council is doing?
10. Who do you plan to vote for in Oakland's town council election? (choose who/what applies, no more than 2 names)
11. Do you think that the Oakland Board of Education election should be held in April or November?
12. Have you taken one of my polls before?
Categories: Poll Completion/Results