|Posted on August 18, 2011 at 8:00 AM|
Results for the Summer/Election 2011 Poll taken from August 2, 2011 until August 17, 2011. Margin of error is 7.5%.
1. What is your age?
2. What is your political affiliation?
3. In what direction do you see Oakland heading in the next five years?
4. Have you heard of the website "http://www.oaklandvictory.com" and/or the organization "Republicans for Schwager, Coira, and Lesher"?
5. How do you recieve information about Oakland? (select all that apply)
6. Do you plan on voting this fall for the Oakland Mayor and Council seats?
7. Who do you plan to vote for council? (part 1) (Select those that apply)
8. Who do you plan to vote for council? (part 2) (select those that apply)
9. Who do you plan to vote for mayor this fall?
10. If you were to vote on the special referrendum regarding the Stream House and the Van Allen House, which would you vote for? (select those that apply)
NOTE: This was an optional question on this survey. One could select as many options as they wanted but by not answering, the respondent was saying "No, I disgree with that statement." The results reflect those who did not say "no" to every statement but those who agreed with one or several of the statements.
11. Are you in favor of the borough's decision to hire a part-time rec director?
12. Have you taken one of my polls before?